Data do we collect and process
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
Use made of this information
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR.
- Information may be required in order to provide you with the best possible service when using our website. Specifically data may be used for the provision of services.
How long do we retain this data?
- We will hold on to your information for as long as you have an account, or we need to provide our services or support to you.
- Certain situations may require us to hold onto this data longer than usual. This would typically be for legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
- We will not retain your data longer than required.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data held by Watts Wender Morton and the right to ask for this data to be removed. You also have the right to complain to the data protection regulator (https://ico.org.uk).
Data security is important to Watts Wender Morton and to protect your data and to protect your data we have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
In the event of a significant data breach, Watts Wender Morton will notify the regulators (ICO) within 72 hours and if high risk, the data subjects in the same timeframe.
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and Cookie Law.
- Before the website places cookies are your computer you will be asked for your acceptance to set those cookies. The cookies will provide a better website experience and service. You may if you wish deny consent, though certain features of the website may not function fully.
- You can enable or disable cookies using your internet browser. You can also delete cookies at any time.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a destination outside the