Property tax advice services

Our property tax services are tailored towards landlords. We can help you with tax implications on income generated from rental properties as well as tax on furnished holiday lettings. We’ll not only provide you with information on the tax you need to pay, but also help you to file returns and comply with regulations.

Landlord tax advice and services

Our specialist landlord tax advice service gives you the information you need to make the right choices, as well as correctly completing forms on your behalf and notifying you of the tax required by HMRC. With a long understanding of rental tax issues we are well placed to give you the information you need.

Property Letting tax advice

If you’re letting a property or renting a room out you might be liable to pay tax. At Watts Wender Morton we’ll provide you with the right information to ensure that you pay what is needed and when. For more information, simply call us today.

Have a second home and need advice on Capital Gains Tax

Ownership of two homes in the UK is becoming more commonplace with inherited homes and couples marrying with independent properties. Owning two houses does have significant Capital Gains Tax implications. At Watts Wender Morton our experience in CGT can help you through the tax minefield that could leave you out of pocket.

Renting out your second property

Renting your 2nd property is a common way to earn extra income of help fund retirement but it does potentially incur CGT on a future sale. To make sure you don’t over or underpay tax, speak to Watts Wender Morton, we’ve been advising on CGT for years and have many satisfied clients.

CGT may be payable on shares and items that increase in value like investments.

CGT is a tax on the increase in the value of certain possessions, such as a second home, shares/investments and businesses.

Any tax is due when you dispose of them, usually either by selling them or giving them away.

Call us on 01296 431 222 or 07809 726 386